[Geany-devel] {datetime} & {date} are updated only after config reload

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Apr 17 11:38:36 UTC 2011

Ummmm, I have just realised I have misunderstood Franks comment, since
I was mostly thinking about file templates and he was talking about
insertions, so I'll change my answer.  I agree that substitution
should happen when the template is put in the buffer not when Geany is
started, for both types.

The option of substitute when the file is written can only sensibly be
applied to file templates, but the above handles all templates
uniformly.