[Geany-devel] GProject - missing Geany patches

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun Apr 10 14:20:39 UTC 2011

Am 10.04.2011 15:03, schrieb Jiří Techet:
> There are still quite many patches I have against geany in my
> repository and I'd like to have at least part of them merged so I
> don't have to maintain my own geany branch. So at the moment the
> highest-priority patches for me are those which are necessary in order
> to make GProject working so it can become one of official geany
> plugins. The patches can be found at usual place:

I just wanted to mention that I'm using your gproject plugin (including
the necessary geany patches) for quite a while now. It's working really
great and far superior to the built-in project solution.
So yes, I'd love to see your patches in!

Best regards.