[Geany-devel] GProject - missing Geany patches

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Sun Apr 10 13:03:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

first sorry for disappearing for such a long time - I didn't have much
free time left in the past months and from the time I had I dedicated
most of it to the libchamplain library I maintain to make some bigger
changes and adapt it to GTK 3 in time for Gnome 3. The good news is
that I didn't convert to Eclipse or Emacs meanwhile ;-).

There are still quite many patches I have against geany in my
repository and I'd like to have at least part of them merged so I
don't have to maintain my own geany branch. So at the moment the
highest-priority patches for me are those which are necessary in order
to make GProject working so it can become one of official geany
plugins. The patches can be found at usual place:

https://gitorious.org/~techy/geany/gproject-geany

under the for_review4 branch. Only the first three of them are needed
for GProject so they should have the highest priority when reviewing:

4774306b7f65237ef75b01e8d6c8312dcc5c526e Make project patterns visible
57b4120f94e611e8143fba89e397588de8693ec3 Use project patterns in the FIF dialog
2edb068b81cb6d541d667efecd0ec4c346f0df51 Open the file in the
msgwindow even if no linenumber is specified

More info about the patches is in the commit description. If there are
some questions, please ask me. Also if you prefer the patches in the
form of ordinary patches rather than git repo, just let me know.

Cheers,

Jiri