[Geany-devel] geany-newsletter: License of newsletter

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Apr 8 22:18:50 UTC 2011

Le 08/04/2011 18:18, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi people,
>
> I just want to ask about which license we shall use for the newsletter
> in future. I'd like to prefer to put it under terms of one of the
> CC-family licenses. CC-BY (by = Geany Newsletter Team) would fit most
> IMHO. What's your opinion?

I'd be fine with it. Actually, I don't care much as far as it allows
free redistribution (with or without modifications, I know the arguments
for both and here don't have an opinion).

Cheers,
Colomban