[Geany-devel] Color Schemes Menu Patches

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Apr 4 07:30:18 UTC 2011

On 04/04/11 00:25, Lex Trotman wrote:
> On 4 April 2011 16:54, Matthew Brush<mbrush at codebrainz.ca>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have made some minor changes to the Color Schemes menu, I wanted to see if
>> they look ok.  One of my concerns is that maybe opening/reading each color
>> scheme file like this might be "too slow", but it seems to only happen once,
>> so I'm not sure whether it's significant.  It "feels" fine when I use it
>> with all of the geany-themes color schemes.
>>
>> I wasn't sure how to regenerate the other formats after editing
>> doc/geany.txt so that is not done in these patches.
>
> :-D RTFM,  its in geany.txt
>
> Do "make doc" in the doc subdirectory, you need python docutils to get
> the Rest tools.

Sorry, I should've said "I wasn't sure how to regenerate ... without
installing extra software".  I did try `make doc`, but I didn't have the
above mentioned software and gave up.  But you're right, I didn't RTFM
enough, even though I was actually even editing it :)