[Geany-devel] Scintilla copy updated to 2.25 (was: Re: Scintilla 2.25)

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Apr 3 22:30:32 UTC 2011

Le 03/04/2011 23:34, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 06:15:54 -0700, Matthew wrote:
>  [...]
>
> - on GTK 2.22 and newer, Scintilla now uses Cairo for drawing which
> results in smaller and differently rendered fonts. Need to investigate
> this further

I investigated this and sent a patch to upstream:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3272662&group_id=2439&atid=352439

Ah and actually the font was bigger for me :D
Nothing really strange about it if I understood the problem completely
since it's related to screen resolution.

> If you notice any other issues, report them here.

Not yet, let's test further :)

Cheers,
Colomban