[Geany-devel] Scintilla 2.25

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Apr 3 12:55:45 UTC 2011

On 04/03/11 05:41, Colomban Wendling wrote:
> Le 03/04/2011 14:34, Lex Trotman a écrit :
>> On 3 April 2011 22:30, Colomban Wendling<lists.ban at herbesfolles.org>
>> wrote:

>>> Maybe take a look at a commit that added such things, e.g. a new
>>> filetype:
>>> http://git.geany.org/geany/commit/?id=f94c2265c25a000b09b4adce335ce9f74999594c
>>>

>>> This one is pretty complete (highlighter, tag extractor, etc.) so should
>>> answer your questions :)
>>
>> And don't forget to RTFM, or at least the Hacking file :-)
>
> Hum true, it actually contains all the necessary information :)

Not everything, scintilla_changes.patch[1] also needs to updated, which
isn't in the above commit or HACKING.

Then some n00b comes along and upgrades his Scintilla to 2.25 and leaves
out supported lexers[2] :)

[1]
http://git.geany.org/geany/tree/scintilla/scintilla_changes.patch?id=f94c2265c25a000b09b4adce335ce9f74999594c#n54
[2]