[Geany-devel] Quck and very-very dirty patch adding clang code completion support.

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Apr 3 12:45:13 UTC 2011

Le 03/04/2011 14:37, Lex Trotman a écrit :
>> Another possibility, but will introduce a huge amount of code which
>> needs to be maintained, is to make it a build dependency in kind of
>> switch (#ifdef ...) so it can be turned on by compile time and would not
>> cause a hard, extra dependency.
>>
> ... huge amount of code that needs to be maintained...
>
> I think you just provided your own answer :-)

+1

Moreover this would mean the feature is only available for those who
build Geany themselves, or it'd become a hard dependency.
So I think that Lex's suggestion is far better, may be implemented if
somebody actually need it.

Cheers,
Colomban