[Geany-devel] Follow VTE project path patch

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Apr 3 11:05:59 UTC 2011

On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 11:58:17 -0700
Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> On 03/31/11 11:04, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> > Hi list,
> > I received a patch, haven't got around to reviewing it yet.
>
> I tested and it worked fine.  My only comment is that it shows the
> text of the 'cd' command, where it would be nicer to call 'clear' or
> something after, but it's not important.

This already current behavior if you turn on the "Follow path on
current file"-option for VTE.
Personally I don't care much about the cd and would expect a clear is
causing more question marks inside user's brains.

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/