[Geany-devel] [ANN] Fork of Geany

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Fri Apr 1 05:31:04 UTC 2011

Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> schrieb:

Dear All, I has become apparent that Geany has moved away from its roots as a lightweight, low overhead editor for small computers. It is therefore proposed to fork Geany to return to its roots and pursue alternate user communities. The intention of the fork will be to shrink Geany as small as possible to target the neglected niche of wearable computers. In support of this Geany will be adapted to operate off head mounted accelerometer inputs allowing user input by inclining of the head. The lack of screens will of course require voice output to be added as well. I do hope that many developers will join in this exciting and innovative development of : Whiny Teany Weany Beany Leany Geany. Cheers Lex 1 April (AEDT)_____________________________________________

Will it run on my phone as an app too? :-)

Best regards.