[Geany-devel] [Patch] : On closing the last tab create new untitled document.

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at xxxxx
Fri Sep 24 12:26:55 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> But the tab doesn't change when you just change the indent type. So
> there could be a good reason why the user wants to close the document
> and start again, to use default indent settings. So closing should not
> be disabled because it's not really practical to detect all the
> possible changes to document settings.

I noticed it only now, and I think it's great, when a last 'untitled'
tab is present, opening a new/existing file will simply replace the
empty tab. This might be the answer for wanting to re-start with
defaults, but I guess the behaviour could be not that obvious. Just an
idea..

Regards
Liviu