[Geany-devel] [Patch] : On closing the last tab create new untitled document.

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Sep 20 12:21:05 UTC 2010

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:46:47 +1000
Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+tools at mega-nerd.com> wrote:

> > > Haven't tested, but seems that this would leave a prepended new
> > > document when loading a project session. It probably does need
> > > the idle callback.
>
> Can you give me a idea of how to recreate this problem? I've messed
> with project files but I'm not exactly sure what to look for,

When opening a project file with project sessions enabled, the first
tab is always a new document, which shouldn't be there.

Now committed a change with the idle callback.

Regards,
Nick