[Geany-devel] insert submenu - Re: editor context menu

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Sep 15 16:37:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:33:50 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> > insert > insert submenu including the insert comments
>
> I think at least me and Enrico use insert comments a lot, we'd like it
> to be toplevel. The other insert items could maybe be in a submenu
> (also insert alt whitespace).

Actually, we could have just one toplevel insert item, with the
contents of the 'Insert Comments' menu, 'Insert Date' as a new menu item
*and* the existing date submenu, plus the other insert items. That way
it's no harder to do 'Insert ChangeLog Entry' - we would avoid a cascade
of submenus.

Regards,
Nick