[Geany-devel] [Patch] : On closing the last tab create new untitled document.

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+tools at xxxxx
Wed Sep 15 01:40:18 UTC 2010

Nick Treleaven wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:03:52 +1000
> Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+tools at mega-nerd.com> wrote:
>
> > Currently, when closing the last tab, I get a geany window without
> > any text area.
> >
> > The attached patch fixes that, by creating a new untitled document
> > when the last tab is closed. I've been running with this patch
> > for over a week.
>
> Personally I'm not sure about this, see what others think.

This is simply what every other app I can think of that uses
tabs does when the last tab is closed. With this patch applied
geany also has the same look after the last tab is closed as
when geany is run without any files on the command line.

Erik