[Geany-devel] geany-plugins depends on GIO

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Oct 28 17:27:48 UTC 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:15:14 +0200
Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:

> > Thanks for the patch, works fine :) I just tried the treebrowser for
> > the first time, looks great.
> >
> > Please go ahead and apply the patch.
> I'm not the Treebrowser author, so I'm not sure I should do it? But if
> everybody's fine with me committing this, I can do so for sure :)

Of course, let the maintainer know. Ordinarily you wouldn't commit
without maintainer permission but this problem prevents building
geany-plugins with autotools without GIO, so it's a blocker. You could
wait some time for a response though, it's not too urgent.

> PS: make distcheck on geany-plugins doesn't work, fails on translation
> extraction, is it a known issue?

Not sure, maybe try asking Frank/Chow.

Nick