[Geany-devel] PLUGIN_SET_TRANSLATABLE_INFO fixes - Re: Geany-plugins not building. Failure in Addons

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Oct 28 16:48:18 UTC 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:18:25 +0200
Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:

> > The problem appears to be related to the PLUGIN_SET_TRANSLATABLE_INFO
> > macro (That's where the first error crops up).
> I'm a bit doubtful about this macro creating the problem, but I've two
> modifications I suggest to apply to this macro.
> First, to be consistent with PLUGIN_SET_INFO, add a prototype.
> Secondly -- event though I think I remember I wrote the original patch
> --, I suggest to add parentheses around the arguments of
> main_locale_init(), as judiciously done for all other macro parameters.
>
> So here's a little tiny patch joined.

Thanks, applied but moved the function prototypes out of macro
definitions. Should work the same.

Nick