[Geany-devel] Geany-plugins not building. Failure in Addons

Jon Senior jon at xxxxx
Thu Oct 28 16:21:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:59:03 +0200
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> Can you please put in the output of configure or ./waf configure of
> for the plugins?

Attached as file. Hope that's OK. I used ./configure >> config.out and
nothing was printed to the terminal, so no output on stderr.

I did just discover that I actually had an older installation of geany
still on the system (in /usr/bin) and that my update earlier today had
installed itself to /usr/local/bin. The result of running make is
attached as make.out.

Jon