[Geany-devel] Geany-plugins not building. Failure in Addons

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Thu Oct 28 16:18:25 UTC 2010

Le 28/10/2010 16:17, Jon Senior a écrit :
> [...]
>
> The problem appears to be related to the PLUGIN_SET_TRANSLATABLE_INFO
> macro (That's where the first error crops up).
I'm a bit doubtful about this macro creating the problem, but I've two
modifications I suggest to apply to this macro.
First, to be consistent with PLUGIN_SET_INFO, add a prototype.
Secondly -- event though I think I remember I wrote the original patch
--, I suggest to add parentheses around the arguments of
main_locale_init(), as judiciously done for all other macro parameters.

So here's a little tiny patch joined.

Regards,
Colomban