[Geany-devel] using ctrl+c in vte

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Mon Oct 25 19:45:58 UTC 2010

Am Montag, den 25.10.2010, 21:31 +0200 schrieb Liviu Andronic:
> Dear all
> Currently it is not possible to use ctrl+c to terminate a program
> started in the virtual terminal emulator. Is this an intended omission
> in the integration with Geany or perhaps some VTE limitation?
>
> I'm asking since I would find useful being able to stop code execution
> while working in R. Regards
> Liviu

Hi Liviu,

have you checked the preferences for VTE? I think the 'Override Geany
keybindings' option could be what you're searching for. Having this
checked Ctrl-C works fine for me. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D