[Geany-devel] Unhide preferences

Адриан Димитров dimitrov.adrian at xxxxx
Sat Oct 23 16:13:21 UTC 2010

Looks good, i like the idea of 'about:config'`s style.
  Is it possible to change value?
  And now about the requiring restart, i think that this problem can be soled simply if the variable name is prefixed for example with '*', I think that nobody change hidden preferences every 5 minutes ;)
  Nice try Mitko, go ahead!!!

________________________________
I should have copy and pasted the truth.

 -------- Оригинално писмо --------

 От: Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at gmail.com

Относно: Re: [Geany-devel] Unhide preferences

До: Geany development list

Изпратено на: Събота, 2010, Октомври 23 17:36:45 EEST

Hi,

This is a screenshot of the (not yet complete) Various tab.

The main function is:

void stash_setup_treeview(GPtrArray *group_array, gboolean variable,

GtkTreeView *tree, GtkLabel *label, GtkContainer *container);

group_array - obvious

variable - display/edit the groups marked as "variable" [write_once]

or all.

tree - obvious

label - if not NULL, displays the currently selected setting name.

container - if not NULL, when a setting is selected, an edit widget is

created, based on the setting type and inserted into container. If

NULL, there is no editing.

Currentry prefs.c calls stash_setup_treeview(pref_groups, TRUE,

widgets-obtained-from-the-Preferences-dialog). But we may call it with,

say, an array of plugins groups and FALSE. :)

Hunting the VTE/vc usage took me some time, I'll call it a day.

Unfortunately, vc requires some fixing.

--

E-gards: Jimmy

Вижте последните новини във Vesti.bg!</a>