[Geany-devel] Unhide preferences

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sat Oct 23 14:36:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

This is a screenshot of the (not yet complete) Various tab.

The main function is:

void stash_setup_treeview(GPtrArray *group_array, gboolean variable,
GtkTreeView *tree, GtkLabel *label, GtkContainer *container);

group_array - obvious

variable - display/edit the groups marked as "variable" [write_once]
or all.

tree - obvious

label - if not NULL, displays the currently selected setting name.

container - if not NULL, when a setting is selected, an edit widget is
created, based on the setting type and inserted into container. If
NULL, there is no editing.

Currentry prefs.c calls stash_setup_treeview(pref_groups, TRUE,
widgets-obtained-from-the-Preferences-dialog). But we may call it with,
say, an array of plugins groups and FALSE. :)

Hunting the VTE/vc usage took me some time, I'll call it a day.
Unfortunately, vc requires some fixing.

--
E-gards: Jimmy