[Geany-devel] Patch for utils.h to work on GTK2.8

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Oct 9 01:08:23 UTC 2010

On 9 October 2010 00:06, Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:
> Le 08/10/2010 06:16, Lex Trotman a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> G_GNUC_WARN_UNUSED does not come in until gtk 2.10 so attached just
>> defines it to nothing if it isn't defined so utils.h will build on gtk
>> 2.8
>>
>> Cheers
>> Lex
> This macro is in GLib, not GTK ;)

Oh ok, G* then :-)

> And BTW, this is already done in geany.h:94, so perhaps better include
> it from utils.h? Or perhaps move it to utils.h, but having it twice
> seems a bit awkward.

True, Nick has implemented a similar solution by reordering includes.
Not my preferred way of doing it, but hacking does say geany.h
first...

> Ah, and your patch seems to lack a #endif too ;)

Oops, seems I deleted it accidently before doing the svn diff, too
much of a rush.