[Geany-devel] [ANN] new plugins.geany.org

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Fri Oct 8 23:43:20 UTC 2010

Hi together,

not sure if I ever "officially" announced, there is a new
plugins.geany.org website. There were lot of things to do since my
movement to Hamburg in July, so it may be I missed that. ;)

Since it is already online since a few weeks now, most of you most
likely already noticed it. - I even already got feedback via the
SourceForge bug tracker where Enrico added a new section for the
website. :)

However, I just found a few minutes time to write a small blog post
about it which may answers some unclear questions or anything else [1].

I'd appreciate any feedback to the site or even the blog post. Although
it maybe takes long again until I get to fix reported issues. ;)

Best Regards,
Dominic

[1]
http://dmaphy.blogspot.com/2010/10/geany-plugins-fast-and-lightweight.html

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D