[Geany-devel] Patch for the lisp highlighter

Mário Silva sharelider at xxxxx
Thu Oct 7 18:31:03 UTC 2010

sorry to be spamy here but i saw that the special keywords, mod and mod
dispatch style was also commented, was cus it was breaking the build? i have
to discuss this to the scintilla devs then when i can, so i know for sure
the right tokens to be styled.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 7:16 PM, Mário Silva <sharelider at gmail.com> wrote:

> ups forgot the patch here it comes.
>

> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Mário Silva <sharelider at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> i understand but i dunno where to summit the changes to the scintilla
>> project, and your commit broken the compile cus some constants and some
>> names are different, im already trying to apply to the group mailing list,
>> please so it doest get broken, consider apply this patch to fix it, and when
>> i can i summit to the scintilla.
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Nick Treleaven <
>> nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

>>> the lex
>>> patch,
>>> apropriate
>>>
>>> I've committed the patch but with a version of LexLisp.cxx from
>>> Scintilla. Please consider sending your changes to the Scintilla
>>> project.

>>> filetype_extensions.conf was already in the patch ;-)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Nick