[Geany-devel] patch for search case sensitivity

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sun Nov 28 11:18:38 UTC 2010

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 18:25:47 +0100
"Dipl.-Ing. Michael Niederle" <mniederle at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi!

Hi.

> Geany has a lot of features I like. One of the rare nuisances is the
> "Find"-dialog-box that rejects to set "Case sensitive" by default. There is an
> option in the Geany configuration file for this but it is ignored by Geany.

The "fif_" options are for the Find in Files dialog, so the patch is
not OK.

However, All, why are the FiF options saved, and the standard Find
options are not? Doesn't make sense, and since I use Geany mostly for
case-sensitive programming languages, the default case sensitive = off
is really a nuisance.

--
E-gards: Jimmy