[Geany-devel] Java parser has issues with Object array return types. - C parser

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Nov 25 17:56:13 UTC 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:21:46 +0100
Jon Senior <jon at restlesslemon.co.uk> wrote:

> If I get a chance over the weekend I'll take a look at the lexer.

Note: we use 'lexer' for syntax highlighting, 'parser' for tags. They
are implemented differently.

> Remind me (and I really should remember this), is it based on ctags?
> ie. If I make a working patch, should I submit it to the ctags project?

'tagmanager/c.c' does Java parsing and is based on CTags, but it is
quite out of sync. Depending on the patch it's possible it could be
compatible with CTags too. It's also possible they already fixed the
problem.

Nick