[Geany-devel] scintilla rectangle selection change & 0.20 release

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Nov 24 23:47:22 UTC 2010

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:09:42 +0100, Enrico wrote:

>>> I agree.
>>> I just created the branch and will commit the updated Scintilla copy
>>> soon.

Soon = now().

I committed the new Scintilla version into the unstable branch. I hope
I did it right. The scintilla_changes.patch still needs to be updated,
will do this sometime later, though there were no other changes I did
to the sources, only removed unused lexers.

There might be more work necessary like updating lexer constants like
those for strings and comments in src/editor.c.