[Geany-devel] geany-plugins depends on GIO

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Wed Nov 17 23:43:12 UTC 2010

On 17.11.2010 23:29, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:52:40 +1100, Lex wrote:
>
> Hey,
>
> I don't want to go too deep into this discussion, just my cents:
>
> To keep it shorter, I'm 100% agree with Colomban's statements.

I also 100% agree. Plugin development shouldn't be a PITA.

The current capabilities plus the ability to query the Geany version
(perhaps even svn revision or built date) at runtime are good enough for
the vast majority of problems.

Best regards.