[Geany-devel] narrowing feature in Geany?

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at xxxxx
Tue Nov 9 19:03:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Johann SAUNIER
<jsaunier.devel at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's not a bad idea, but what I would prefer is to highlight the function
> name in the symbols tab, corresponding to the function the cursor is in. But
> that would be another feature ...

I'm still mulling over the bestest way to fit this into Geany, before
filing an official feature request.

So far my best guess is the c-menu in Tasks pane: simply activate it
on one (type of) task and it will be narrowed until the next task or
type of task. Having this in symbols sounds very practical, too.

Would all this make any sense to the devels? Regards
Liviu