[Geany-devel] Changed file saving implementation for systems with GIO

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Mon Nov 8 18:27:11 UTC 2010

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 13:18:48 +0000
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:42:04 +0200
> Dimitar Zhekov <dimitar.zhekov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Before we had safe or unsafe file saving. Let's keep that choice,
> > shall we? I can write the patch, it's only a few lines.
>
> I've now made this change. I saw your patch that also fixes POSIX
> writing but haven't read the discussion yet.

IMHO, there isn't much worth reading, except probably the 25-step
saving proposed by Lex (had no time to read it in detail yet).

> In any case the two changes are unrelated so should not be
> committed together.

Here is the POSIX fix only against the latest svn, if you need it.

--
E-gards: Jimmy