[Geany-devel] Indent width keybinding(s) / code

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Nov 8 18:24:25 UTC 2010

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:05:47 +0000
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> > (2) includes a "Redinent all documents" function, which will apply the
> > current settings to all open files. Ever since per-document indent took
> > place, we have no way to quickly reindent all open project files, and
> > that bugs me.
>
> Yes, I mentioned this at the time. I think such a function could/should
> be in the core. Patches welcome.

I've now added a menu item 'Project->Apply Default Indentation'. Works
for non-projects too. I'm thinking of renaming the Project menu to
'Session' and New -> New Project etc.

Nick