[Geany-devel] C++ tagmanager not recognising classes after field

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu May 27 03:52:57 UTC 2010

Found it, C like parsing failed to account for the fact that a colon
(:) could be used to indicate parents of a class or struct and still
be used to indicate a bitfield size.

Patch attached.  I'm not sure I've got the tm formatting right so feel
free to fix.