[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.19 release

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri May 21 22:17:40 UTC 2010

Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi Columban,
>
> On Fri, 21 May 2010 23:50:00 +0200
> Colomban Wendling <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:
>
>> My GeanyGenDoc plugin [1][2] should now be ready to be used [3], and I'd
>> like to include it in the upcoming Geany-Plugins release.
>> But before moving my code into geany-plugins I would check if it is a
>> problem to add new strings (there are not a lot but still) this close to
>> a release?
>
> I don't see any big issue if we can do it in front of the string freeze
> which is currently planned for Sunday, 23th May. All we need so far
> here is to have all src files moved to geany-plugins folders and added
> your .c source files (or all files you have strings to translate) to
> po/POTFILES.in
Cool, and thanks for the reminder about POTFILES.in too -- it'll
probably save me a little time figuring out why it doesn't work...

>> Anyway, if it isn't a problem if I move my plugin into geany-plugins,
>> I'd do it ASAP, think tonight or tomorrow, depending on your responses :)
>
> Nope. Please go ahead.
Cool, I'll then do the move (perhaps not tonight regarding the hour, but
it'll be done by Sunday) :)

Regards,
Colomban