[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.19 release

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri May 21 21:50:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi (Plugin)-developer,
>
> On Sat, 15 May 2010 12:05:27 +0200
> Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 May 2010 10:12:21 +0800
>> Chow Loong Jin <hyperair at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi geany-plugins developers,
>>>
>>> As Geany 0.19 is getting prepped up for release, let us do the same
>>> for geany-plugins 0.19 to synchronize our release with Geany 0.19,
>>> starting with a string freeze on 22nd May, so translators may finish
>>> up translating before the release on the first weekend of June.
>> Based on this, I'd like to ask all developers of plugins to commit all
>> new features are fixes that might could change a string. If you not
>> will able to finish your work, please let us now so we can find some
>> suitable solution.
>
> I'm planning to do the string freeze at Sunday upcoming weekend. Please
> commit all string related changes by tomorrow and let me know if you
> see any issue on holding the deadline.
My GeanyGenDoc plugin [1][2] should now be ready to be used [3], and I'd
like to include it in the upcoming Geany-Plugins release.
But before moving my code into geany-plugins I would check if it is a
problem to add new strings (there are not a lot but still) this close to
a release?

And I did a review of my strings (haha, cleaned up some), but if
somebody could pass behind it'd probably be a good thing for those
strings -- I'm not native English speaker and unfortunately I often do
syntactic mistakes... thanks for anyone that take the time!

Anyway, if it isn't a problem if I move my plugin into geany-plugins,
I'd do it ASAP, think tonight or tomorrow, depending on your responses :)

Best regards,
Colomban

[1] http://lists.uvena.de/pipermail/geany-devel/2010-April/002126.html
[2]
https://geany-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany-plugins/trunk/geanygendoc
[3] Even though I'm probably the only one that tested and used it, but
it should at least be pretty robust, and hopefully useful and quite easy
to use.