[Geany-devel] altername session management implementation

Dimitar Zhekov hamster at xxxxx
Thu May 20 10:16:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, 20 May 2010 19:50:49 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> > The x11 session .conf files are used only temporarily when a geany is
> > stopped/started by the session manager. Everything else remains as is.
> >

> So I take that to mean the session of the first will be used??
>
> But don't you still have a race condition on Geany's config file when
> several Geanys close at once??

No, no. The .geany files names used include the SM client id, which is
unique for each program (normally UUID-s).

The whole idea is that each Geany saves itself, without any relation
to the other running Geany-s.

--
E-gards: Jimmy