[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.19 release

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat May 15 10:05:27 UTC 2010

On Sat, 15 May 2010 10:12:21 +0800
Chow Loong Jin <hyperair at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi geany-plugins developers,
>
> As Geany 0.19 is getting prepped up for release, let us do the same
> for geany-plugins 0.19 to synchronize our release with Geany 0.19,
> starting with a string freeze on 22nd May, so translators may finish
> up translating before the release on the first weekend of June.

Based on this, I'd like to ask all developers of plugins to commit all
new features are fixes that might could change a string. If you not
will able to finish your work, please let us now so we can find some
suitable solution.

Thanks,
Frank
--