[Geany-devel] Hello

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun May 9 15:53:11 UTC 2010

On Sun, 9 May 2010 13:45:12 +0200, Enrico wrote:

Hey,

> > I started with a small addition which I can use in my work - a PHP
> > support for a Classbuilder plugin. It includes another menu entry,
> > customized dialog and some new code for generating template.
> > Included is all what is needed for generating classes for PHP 5.3+
> > with singleton checkbox as a bonus. I'm attaching a patch of
> > classbuilder.c and I will be gratefull for all comments because I'm
> > not skilled C/C++ developer.
>
> Great. I had a quick look and will commit it later today. If there are
> any issues, I'll tell you.

nothing serious but a few little things I changed:
- in Geany, we don't use C99 style comments (//) as there are users out
there who compile Geany with C89 compilers
- I added some if's to prevent code from being executed which is only
necessary for C++/GTK class generation. Without this, many ugly
criticals appeared on stderr.
- and I fixed a shadowed variable (tmp)

So, rather minor changes.
Thanks a lot for the patch.

> > I've also look over requested features on SourceForge and I found
> > two small requests which I like and (hopefully) can do: #2997238
> > <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2997238&group_id=153444&atid=787794>
>
> I started working on this one and will finish it tonight. So no need
> to duplicate efforts :).

Now implemented in SVN.