[Geany-devel] [Patch] Crash on tag generation

lists.ban at herbesfolles.org lists.ban at xxxxx
Sat May 8 13:51:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've a few days ago that the tag generation crashes with Geany SVN. I just
searched a little and figured out it is because documents_array isn't
properly initialized when generating tags. Then as usual, there's a little
patch!

Note that I added calls to finalize the initialized modules (filetypes and
document), not sure why there wasn't there already -- even though the
system would do that cleanup itself on exit but still.

Regards,
Colomban