[Geany-devel] disabled filetype none & xml commands - Re: geany bug saving execute commands - filetype none

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Mar 17 04:22:52 UTC 2010

On 16 March 2010 23:44, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>wrote:

> attached, I
> command

> > Can you try this patch please, if it fixes it then it may need to be made
> > elsewhere as well, sigh.
>
> Yes, this fixes it - both ft none and XML, thanks :)

Ok, I'll commit it. And miraculously this seems to be the only place that I
use the return value without testing the return status (that I can find by
inspection :-).