[Geany-devel] stash.c config options API - Re: treebrowser plugin

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Mar 16 16:26:27 UTC 2010

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:50:52 +0200 (EET)
Enzo Matrix <enzo_01 at abv.bg> wrote:

> Now i have problems with writing/reading an config options (just don`t know how to start, there is no integrated APIs for this)
> It will be really nice and useful if there are
>  function in geany to write configs
> may be somethink like this
>
> gboolean plugin_option_set(gchar *plugin, gchar *key, gchar *type, gpointer *val);
> gboolean plugin_option_get(gchar *plugin, gchar *key, gpointer val);
>
> I was trying to write but without any success, will try again :)

I've written a mini-library (src/stash.c) that isn't quite integrated
with plugins like you suggest above, but it should help quite a lot. It
also does synchronizing with widgets.

I've been meaning to add it to the plugin API for some time, I'll try
over the next few days.

Regards,
Nick