[Geany-devel] treebrowser plugin

Enzo Matrix enzo_01 at xxxxx
Tue Mar 16 15:50:52 UTC 2010

 Hello all,

just will post remaked source of treebrowser plugin,
any bug reports and idea are welcome.

Now i have problems with writing/reading an config options (just don`t know how to start, there is no integrated APIs for this)
It will be really nice and useful if there are
 function in geany to write configs
may be somethink like this

gboolean plugin_option_set(gchar *plugin, gchar *key, gchar *type, gpointer *val);
gboolean plugin_option_get(gchar *plugin, gchar *key, gpointer val);

I was trying to write but without any success, will try again :)

However, the plugin had no configuration dialog yet, it is really early for such function i am thinking about the logic yet, and I know the function 'treebrowser_browse' is really big junk now, but doesn`t matter, te plugin is in development status :)