[Geany-devel] [Patch] - Improve PHP parser (call tips)

Harold Aling geany at xxxxx
Tue Mar 9 10:47:45 UTC 2010

2010/3/8 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:23:30 -0800 (PST), Can wrote:
>>Actually, I'm very uncomfortable with my name being recorded in that
>>patch's log (r4729). That regex is funny, it exhibits an ignorance in
>>the subject and it's not what I submitted. So, I demand my name
> I thought we agreed that I made a mistake and this can be fixed. I
> don't understand why you now raise such a hard voice.

Can obviously takes big pride in his work which is perfectly
understandable. I often have trouble expressing myself on the Internet
but that's also because English isn't my native language. And some
things just sound harsher when typed instead of a face-to-face
conversation.

That said: I just svn-upped Geany and the first glimpes of Can's work
are really impressive!!! It's too early to tell if there are any major
flaws but as soon as I find them, I'll report back here...

-H-