[Geany-devel] Shift-F10 on editor tab

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Mar 7 15:49:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 06:20:08 -0800 (PST), Can wrote:

> [...]

This is not completely true.
The current behaviour is intended and has been intensively discussed
before. The menu key should open the content menu as it does in Geany
(at least in most places if not in all).
Shift-F10 also opens the context menu except there is a GtkNotebook
widget somewhere in the widget stack above. I.e. Shift-F10 should open
the GtkNotebook's tab list if there is any. This won't change.

For Shift-Menukey, do with it whatever you want :).