[Geany-devel] [Patch] - Fix keyboard accelerator on Resave Missing File dialog.

Can Koy cankoy at xxxxx
Wed Mar 3 20:44:01 UTC 2010

Lex,
I'm not searching for things to fix/improve in Geany per se.
As I've stated in my introduction mail, I've opted for fulfilling my needs which are mostly about keyboard usage; I favor "keep-hands-on-keyboard" scheme while editing.
That dialog appears when the file corresponding to a document is renamed or deleted outside Geany.

Thanks, bye.