[Geany-devel] STATA support and cross-compiling

Alessio Caiazza alessio.caiazza at xxxxx
Tue Jun 29 13:52:53 UTC 2010

Hi,
my name is Alessio and I'm working on STATA support for geany.
I've got a "working" implementation so I'm trying to cross compile geany
from my linux box in order to allow the coworkers (which are the real
STATA dev) to test it on windows.

I've followed this [1] instructions but I installed mingw32 with
apt-get, after that I updated the paths on cross-configure.sh and
cross-make.sh

Everything compiles but when I start the application I get a popup
complaining about the missing of g_malloc0_n function in libglib-2.0-0.dll.

Any hints?

Best wishes,
Alessio

[1] http://www.geany.org/Support/CrossCompile