[Geany-devel] ANN: Geany Plugins 0.19 released

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Jun 20 19:38:09 UTC 2010

Le 16/06/2010 09:47, Liviu Andronic a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:07 AM, Colomban Wendling
> <lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:
>> I don't think it is a Geany bug, but rather the "well-known" mouse wheel
>> notebook tab switching GTK bug, #604391[1]. Isn't it?
>>
> Yes, it seems so. To get the message it sufficed to create two new
> files and scroll-wheel switch tabs.
> Liviu
Even if I'm pretty sure it is the bug I mentioned, can you check with
other apps, like GEdit? They should spawn teh same critical messages on
the standard error output when you croll to change tabs (then launch it
via a terminal to see them -- note that in the case of gedit you need to
close all gedit windows before, because it uses a single instance model).

Regards,
Colomban