[Geany-devel] Multiple instances of Geany issues

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Tue Jun 15 18:12:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:46:42 +0400
Eugene Arshinov <earshinov at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 12:10:01 +0300%
> Dimitar Zhekov <dimitar.zhekov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > > - Limit Project -> Properties to saving the preferences only, and
> > > limit project_close() to saving the file list only.
> >

> Here are some changes I made to your original patch:
>
> [...]
>
> * AFAIK in Geany doc-comments (/**) are used only for symbols exported
>   for plugins.  I modified the comment before GeanySettingsTypes
>   accordingly.

Hmmm... Now that I think of it, how is a plugin supposed to save it's
settings in a project file when closing a project, and why does it
receive a signal when the dialog settings are confirmed? The former
question applies to the original Geany (and the latter is my overlook,
unless I'm missing something and a plugin can somehow add elements in
the project settings dialog).

--
E-gards: Jimmy