[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins 0.19: Reminder to finish your work

Chow Loong Jin hyperair at xxxxx
Sat Jun 12 17:06:43 UTC 2010

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 09:48:53 +0200
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is just a little reminder which is asking all plugin developers
> to finish their stuff for Geany-plugins 0.19. Please check your
> documentation, ChangeLog and also try to update NEWS file so the user
> is able to check, which plugin had which changes and how does it
> work.

Just a note: I will tag geany-plugins 0.19 at 13 June 2010 8:00 PM UTC,
which is ~24 hours (plus a few minutes) from the date of Frank's e-mail.
Please get in any changes you'd like in the 0.19 release before then.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin