[Geany-devel] project API - Re: project build dialog - Re: [ANNOUNCE] gproject - yet another geany project plugin

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Jun 10 21:37:48 UTC 2010

<snip>

> I'm just afraid of "lost in dialogs, lost in overrides, not knowing
> what settings is currently applied hell" I know from other IDEs.
> Should be made carefully.

Very true, I too have used Eclipse...

Trouble is each setting makes sense as a project specific setting in
some use cases, so how do you judge which to limit.

Just because I don't need a feature as project specific, does that
justify not accepting a patch from someone who does need it?

Its a difficult question for project maintainers.