[Geany-devel] project build dialog - Re: [ANNOUNCE] gproject - yet another geany project plugin

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Jun 9 16:15:41 UTC 2010

On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 18:59:35 +0200
Jiří Techet <techet at gmail.com> wrote:

> To be honest, I find the new build dialog in 0.19 (and how it
> interacts with the session-project) pretty confusing - when you use it
> for the first time, you have no idea what it does (I had to look at
> the sources to be sure).

I assume you mean the 'Set Build Commands' dialog when you have a
project open. I think that may be a bug - IMO the Project Properties
Build tab should be shown instead. It is confusing ATM.

Regards,
Nick